Thursday, February 11, 2010

oversleeping and under motivated

I'm so pissed at myself today would have been the perfect day to go to the gym before work. - did not even have to be at work until three today so it would be ample time to have a great workout but nooo me being miss lazy bones I hit the snooze button until 12:30. Wtf is wrong with me ??? Tomorrow I'm going to the gym sometime I work 9 to 5 so I can go before work or after I think before would be best but the thing is I never sleep ugghh and saturday I'm going hard. I can't go out anymore I have no will power when it comes to booze and fun anyway I have decided when I go shopping next I definatly need more lowfat snacks like veggies and yougurt. I find myself haveing this overwhelming need to eat sometimes so like last night I ate like half a head of plain lettice and a 90 cal greak honey yougurt which was delicious but way to expensive to buy regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment