Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hcg and the pursuit of thinness

I'm not a gym nut and never will be. I weigh more then i have in years and my self esteem is at an all time low. It is time to do what works and stick with it. I tried HCG before with amazing results but i never finished the protocol and the weight came back with a vengeance. This time I'm going all the weigh (way) lol. I am going to to weigh 180 if its the last thing i do . I want to be healthy and marginally attractive to the opposite sex. Its hard to be 6 ft tall and obese to boot. I have not officially weighed myself yet because i see no reason to force myself into a depression before i even start this diet . I plan on my loading day being sat and sun and my first vlcd being Monday . I want to do a long round of about 40 days and then take a 2 1/2 week break ( or however long it takes to stabilize) and get right back on that hcg horse again. I have to worry about me and what i have to do to get my life back on track again .

No comments:

Post a Comment