Sunday, February 7, 2010

weekend update

Last week I did really good with the gym. I went four times and getting into the swing of things was not as hard as I thought it would be :). On sat I brought some healthy food so that I can actually change the way I eat. Honestly excercising is not the big issue my main issue is my relationship with food. I have to learn how to use food to nourish my body and not using it as a crutch for being emotional or bored.today I started out with kasi go lean cereal and fat free milk. By around 12:30 I was starving. Its really wierd that usually if I don't eat breakfast I won't be hungry till hours after I wake up.I ended up eating my 70 calorie serving of chedder cheese rice cakes that I was saving to eat with tomatoe soup for lunch. This tells me that I need to pack a snack to eat every couple of hours. I hear that is really good for your metabolisim. Anyway its 3ish now and I just ate my soup so I'm feeling pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment